Tuesday, February 5, 2019

[TOC] A crowd of evil spirit lines up to confess to me

A crowd of evil spirit lines up to confess to me

万千厉鬼排队表白我

Author: 阿黑黑黑

Summary:

Since childhood Gu Wu Ji has regularly encountered ghosts and one day was involved in an infinite world of horrors, just-- I treated you as an evil spirit, why do you want to hug my thigh?

1. 1V1 main cp, ten thousand people(ghost?) charming shou x elite villain boss gong
2. Probably an infinitely flowing supernatural background with a relaxed su in a cheerful article

Chapters:
Chapter 1 - 1st instance
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 - 2nd instance
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 16
Chapter 20 - 3rd instance
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29: part 1 | part 2 | part 3 | part 4
Chapter 30 - realistic instance: part 1| part 2 | part 3 | part 4



This is one of my favorite ongoing novel...



Consider supporting me with Ko-fi

Support Me on Ko-fi

4 comments:

  1. Hello, I’m Reo/Megu from Indonesia. I was very interested when I saw the synopsis of this novel in NU and wanted to translate it into Indonesian. so, can I ask your permission to translate it and post it on my Wattpad account? Of course I will also include this site as an English translator to my Wattpad account so other people know I translated this novel from your site.

    thank you for the time, I hope you can consider it, and I will wait your reply soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry but apart from the other novel which I gave permission to, I won't allow any translations based on my translation. Sorry and thanks for your understanding.

      Delete
    2. Okay, no problem. Thanks for replying :)

      Delete
  2. Hello, new reader here. Want to asks, why can't i access chapter 29?

    ReplyDelete